Monday, May 13, 2013

The Mammas Around Me



She has been my mom for 35 Mother's Days.  She's a pistol.  


B-Lowe's sister: she has been a mom for 9 Mother's Days.  She's the best play mate to her kids and their greatest protector.


My sister: she has been a mom for 4 Mother's Days.  She's the smartest and the healthiest.


3 of my moms: Mom, Aunt Janeal, and Aunt Lu'ene.  Muah!  The best of the best of the best!!


B-Lowe's mom: she's the kindest woman and a fabulous hostess.


I love their company.


I love their maternal wit.


I love watching them hold babies with their seasoned hands.  Their pro's, aren't they?


I love taking their picture.


The kisses they receive (me & Jesse, Jesse & me).


Their willingness to jump into a game of kick ball.


And make sure every kid is having fun.


I love their nesting abilities.


I love their adoptive instincts.


I love their determination to make their kids feel special.


I love the way they look at their sons.


There's something deep between a mom and her son.


I love their laugh when they are with their children.


I love ALL the stinkin' Mamma-ness!!  I hope your Mother's Day was something fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.