Sunday, May 26, 2013

Horray For 4-wheeling & Can-aming!


B-Lowe's sister's family just got a new toy this weekend.  They took their Can-am and we took our 4-wheeler and headed for the desert, kids in tote.


Cute nephew on the left, cute niece on the right.  Do you love her pink goggles?  I do.


Jamie and I talked about the desert having its own beauty...


Not many people agree with us on that point...


We care not about any of them.


Our opinions rule and reign.


B-Lowe needed this outing.


It's his third favorite thing in the whole world to do.  The first, is shooting guns, the second, is water skiing.


This is the place He decided to marry me, three years ago.  He's a lucky man today.


We stopped here for snacks, water, Gatorade...


And pictures of the kiddos.


Then, off we went.


On the road again!


Just can't wait to get on the road again!


The life I love is making music with my friends.


And I can't wait to get on the road again.


On the road again.


Goin' places that I've never been.  Seein' places I may never see again, and I can't wait to get on the road again."


I made a mud cake with this boy while the adults loaded the equipment up.  Next, we all went out to eat and planned our next adventure together.  Then, we'll be on the road AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.