Wednesday, May 8, 2013

His Eyes

This one time, at Band Camp, B-Lowe and I were shut-ins in the camper because of a rain storm outside.  While we were talking, I couldn't help but notice his GREAT BIG green eyes.  I love his green eyes.  I asked him to make his eyes express different emotions to the best of his ability.  Again, we were shut-ins and shut-ins have to be good at finding things to do.


Joy?  Humor?


Frustration?  Confusion?  Hearing about his wife ordering MORE cleaning supplies from Soap.com (her favorite online shopping spot)?  My Swiffer mop came yesterday.  I love it.  I love the smell of the cleaning solution.  I love cleaning supplies.  


Surprise?  Happiness?  The reaction when he hears news like, "Honey-Bee, I ordered Buff Geese!"  


Contentment?  Concentration?  Conflicted?  The face he makes when I whisper sweet-nothings into his ear, such as, "Darling, we are $1075.83 into the steer in the backyard."

Keep B-Lowe in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.