Friday, May 3, 2013

Shut The Back Door!


"I fink she's 'ome, the door's wide open, you see."


" We shouldn't just waw'k in, Gerty, we should have better manna's than that I fink."


"Calm down, Sammie!  I just want to 'awsk if she can spare a bit of creama' for our coffee.  We're plum out."


"Ello?  Anyone 'ome?!"


I have just learned my goslings are big enough to climb up my back stairs...


and walk right into my house.


Hi Sammie.


That's too close, Sammie.


What can I do for you, ladies?


"Can you spare a spot-a coffee creama', Love?"


No.


You're too young to drink coffee.  


At this time, I would like to thank my mother-in-law for the steamer she bought me last year to clean my tile floor with.


I'll go get it.


Be right back.


Little stinkers.


Turkeys.


Punks.


Time for you to go, girls.


Thanks for stopping by.


And they're off.

2 comments:

  1. I bet you didn't know they make gosling diapers :) http://www.thegoosesmother.com/id47.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.