Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bonkers For The Boots?


Yoo hoo!  I have received requests for more information about the boots my brother's little lady wore last Sunday.  Apparently, I wasn't the only person who drooled like a French Mastiff.  I asked her for more info and to please be quick about it....I have readers and deadlines!  Having just graduated from college, she understands deadlines and the need for fabulous boot-age.  I heard back from her immediately.  "Hey, DeeAnne! The info for the boots is below. Hope this helps. :)

Brand: Frye
Style: Melissa Button
Color: Cognac
Leather: not sure it only says "soft vintage leather."

I found them here.  Do it!  The longevity of your life depends on it!  That was kind of dramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.