Saturday, May 18, 2013

First Day Of Pre-School


I let the gosling pre-teen punks out at 6:37 a.m.  At 6:37 a.m. it was raining.  At 6:37 a.m., the punks had their first experience with rain.  


They were moving so fast, my camera couldn't focus.  They would eat grass and watch the ducks, over yonder and did as the ducks do.


My ducks are 1 year old rain pro's and therefore, kept their distance.  It's a seniors don't hang with sophomores kinda thing.


What chocolate is to most women...


Or, what Cadbury Eggs are to my sister-in-law, Jamie...


And Diet Coke is to everyone else on the planet, water is to fowl.  The punks ate what the ducks ate, ran like the ducks ran and flapped their wings like the....you know.


Steers just want hay.




It better be delivered on time.


Or you're gonna get it!


Your name will be mud!


Hi punks!  Could you hold still please for one, single, focused picture of your first day of pre-school?


Fowl care not if you're standing in the rain trying to photograph their beauty.  They have bugs to eat, puddles to slurp, and feathers to preen.


If anyone needs me, I'll be in the house, dry as a bone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.