Wednesday, May 22, 2013

One Step For Man


My baby aliens have been completely avoiding the ducks big pink pool.  Sure, when they were teensy I'd dunk them, but they have never voluntarily come near the thing.  They prefer the ducks small blue pool in the duck house.  I was walking by my patio doors when I saw the whippersnappers up close and personal to the scary pink abyss.


I grabbed my camera a started taking pictures as fast as I could.  I started through the glass because I was afraid if I went outside and got close, they would scatter.


I couldn't believe my eyes.  One step for man!


They were sipping water and talking amongst themselves about their new experience and the chickens next door.


I opened the door very carefully and watched them through my camera lens.  


They were hanging out.


Sipping a little H2o


Peeping about that one time, at band camp.


Ruby stepped off the platform after a while.


If you know geese, you know life is all about grass.


Additionally, Ruby Tuesday has Attention Deficit Disorder.


Additionally to that addition, she prefers B-Lowe does not touch her.  


If they get in the water, you'll be the first to know!  Baby steps.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.