Thursday, May 23, 2013

She's Home!


This is Jesse, my sweet and goofy Ragamuffin.


Some would say she desperately needs to be groomed in these pictures.


Some would be correct.


We think she is completely adorable, however.


Alas, all good things must come to an end (because she couldn't see anymore).


She was groomed yesterday.  


Translation: she was gone all day LONG.  


Translation: I missed her very, very, very, very much.


She went home with B-Lowe's Papa last night to play with her friends until B-Lowe picked her up after midnight.  When she came home, she came straight to my bed and nuzzled.  It's the best.


This morning, she had to make sure of a few things when we went outside:


1.  Ensure goslings/aliens/ostrich's/vegetarians are accounted for.  


"One, two, three fowl...check!"


2.  Send the punks off to graze, with her blessing.


3. Find Diesel and clean his ears.


4.  Secure the beef.  Package is secure.  

She has resumed her normal routine, and I, mine.  Happy days are here again!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.