Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Jesse Got Her Hair Done & Turned It Up~Way Up!

Jesse's my girl.  My shadow.  My curious cat.  My inquirer of daily activity.   If I'm home, I'm with Jesse.  If Jesse's home, she's with me.  Sometimes I think I need a break from the incessant "I'll follow you anywhere-ness" she's OCD about.  Then, she goes to the groomer and I feel like I've dropped my kid off at school and can't wait to get her back.


Anywho, I wanted to share her before and after pics.  Because she likes it.  Because she's vain after getting her hair done.  Because she's a Standard Poodle.  Because Standard Poodle People are born to have their photo taken.

 I actually love her look right before she goes in.  She's fluffy like a teddy bear.

 This one has nothing to do with being groomed.  I just think it's funny.  And Jesse needs a little humbling today.  She's full of herself when she looks like this:
 This is a "lamb cut" (thanks to my mama-sita for the correct term)
 And the deadly vain combo is the lamb cut with the scarf
 She loves her scarves
 All of them
 And this is a brand new scarf so she's extra saucy
 Extra purty
Extra easy, breezy, beautiful, Cover Girl.  Wow, really, Jesse?  


I bet God looks down and says, "I freakin' love her!"


"God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good." Genesis 1:31

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.