Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Take This Room and Shove It

Thanks to everyone reading my blog and giving me all the fun feedback.  I have a project for you now.  


We moved into our current house in December 2010.  Love it.  Most of you who know me know I L.O.V.E. western decor.  But alas, this house isn't jiggy wit' it.  Therefore, I am transforming my western living room into something else.  The couches stay, the decor goes.
 Goodbye
 Goodbye
 Goodbye
 Goodbye
 Goodbye


If you're interested, I will share in detail the progress of my living room project here on the blog as it develops.  I'll be discussing the plans, the mess, the fun, the woop-sies, and I'll be depending on you for comments, opinions, perspectives, etc.  Polls will be happening.  You'll be choosing what my life will look like as I walk into my front door right along with me. Because, let's get real here: I have no clue what I'm doing.


Who's in?  Come on!  I cross my heart and promise lots of pictures of dogs riding ottomans.


This ship has sailed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.