Monday, June 6, 2011

Living Room Project Day 2

"Savers: The fabric of our lives."


Or is it "Cotton?"


Nevermind.


Coffee please.


Onward!  2 "finds" to share today for the living room project:
Candle stick.  Saw it.  Loved it.  Bought it.
For cheap.

Candle sticks need candles like Johnny needed June.

Found one.  For a buck.  
It has sculpted grooves.  Liked it.  Bought it.  It's not blurry in real life.
Came home and washed it.  Because my mom taught me to wash everything. 
I heart this piece.  So does my living room.
Next up: This fruity thing.
It was made to hang on a wall.  My mom's suggested use is a door stop.  I love my mom's suggested uses.
So I brought it home.
I washed it.  
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, I am my mother after all.
"Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it."  Proverbs 22:6
Door is stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.