Monday, June 6, 2011

Mom Was Here

I promised in my last post to show you everything my mom did in my living room on Saturday.  I sold you a bill of goods and I shall deliver!  
 First, I want to say my kitchen table still looks like this.
Because I was good for nothing after my mom left.  
 Because I was good for nothing on Sunday.  
 So it's ALL still sitting there.  Along with the memories of her pulling out plates, teapots, and other items with a story of where she bought it or who she stole it from.
 She's a thief.  It's true.  She steals things.  But that's a another post on another day.
This is my mom getting mad at me for taking her picture.  "I DON'T LOOK GOOD!  STOP IT!"  


Watch for a small series of posts to come about where we are in the "finito!" stages of our living room.
I got a mess to clean up first.  "Mom was HERE".  Back soon.


“Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the LORD your God is giving you."  Exodus 20:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.