Saturday, June 4, 2011

Just Too Busy Being Fabulous

Why the cluttered table you ask?  My mom came for a visit.  What Julia Child was to cooking, my mom is to interior decorating.  She got word I was doing something about our decor (or lack thereof) and drove over the river and through the woods bringing boxes FULL of stuff.  
She twitched her nose and did beautiful things.

It's been a BIG day full of: 
  • Man power 
  • Man food 
  • Good buddies
  • Darling children 
  • Melted popsicles  
  • Old couches out, new couches in
  • Shopping (hated it but it served a higher purpose)
  • My mom
  • His mom
  • Lawn mowing
  • Spray paint
  • Nails
  • Plate hangers
  • Lemonade; and
  • Living Room Project Day 2!
I'll post all about it later.  Right now, it ain't happenin'; I'm pooped.  I'm going to watch a western movie next to my man on the couch and breathe in his scent.  

Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.