I've received word that posting comments is not happening. First, thanks for sending me your thoughts via email, text, and Facebook despite the blog's obstacles. I love friends who diligently seek me out. It gives me warm fuzzies like an ice cold Diet Coke.
Second, we need a solution because I LOVE to hear from you.
- Click on "Comments" at the end of the post.
- Type your nice, flowery comment in the box.
- Next to the "Comment As" you'll see a drop down menu. Click on it.
- Enter a name (first name basis is fine).
- Enter a "URL": My tech savvy hunk-a-burnin'-love husband says to enter a website in that box. ANY website. It doesn't have to really exist. Just put something. He recommends: www.howtoshootacatoffmyporch.com but you don't have to use that one. Especially if you're a supporter of P.E.T.A., or the Humane Society, or the Save Our Cats From Shotguns group. I made the last one up but you get the idea.
- Click "Continue".
- Click "Post a comment".
- Next is a word verification.
- Click "Post comment" or something to that affect.
- Your comment should be published now.
I hope this helps. I have ordered this blog to accept any and all comments so give er' a try. Comment me!