Tuesday, May 24, 2011

When the Moon Hits Your Eye Like a Big Pizza Pie, That's Amore!

When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine, that's amore!




Bells will ring ting-a-ling-a-ling, ting-a-ling-a-ling, and you'll sing, "Vita bella!"




Hearts will play tippy-tippy-tay, tippy-tippy-tay, like a gay tarantella!




When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!




You MUST visit Arella Pizzeria in Bountiful.  My husband whisked me away there for lunch one romantic day and I loved it.  The inside reminded me of my sister (connoisseur of contemporary interior design).  Lines are simple; the black and white color schemes felt fresh; and, the light fixtures....oh!, the beautiful light fixtures were my favorite.  Order the Margherita pizza, it's amore!


"So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, 
do all to the glory of God."  1 Corinthians 10:31


(Disclaimer: Arella Pizzeria does not know who I am.  They do not know about my blog; in fact, they have no clue I exist on this planet.  I just like their pad and their food.  This ain't no paid advertisement.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.