Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Little White Chair

My fun "I-do" sister, Jamie, took me to a little consignment shop.  Inside, I found a chair.  I miss this chair.  I may have to re-visit it soon.


The chair is upholstered with pretty white leather and the design grabbed my attention.  This chair is simple but there is something honorable about it.




See the little brass buttons sitting like birds on a telephone wire?  I like them.  They make me smile.  Sometimes a row of brass buttons offers the same nostalgia as comfort foods.

These are my thoughts on this sunny, Sunday afternoon.  I wish you the same!

Off to nap,

Love,

Me

But when you are invited, go and sit in the lowest place, so that when your host comes he may say to you, ‘Friend, move up higher.’ Then you will be honored in the presence of all who sit at table with you.  Luke 14:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.