Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"This Is How We Dooo-ooo It!"

Enter Sandie and Lucy: The Truck cleaners.

 This is Sandie.  She is the perfect replica of Martha Stewart's "Oatmeal" paint color.  She's my brown-eyed girl.
 This is Lucy.  She's our snuggle beanie baby.  I would love to offer a better picture of her but she was too busy to give me a decent shot.
 Lucy was Jamie's dog.  Jamie is my husband's beautiful little sister.  Lucy used to belong to Jamie.  One day, Lucy had babies.  One of the babies was Sandie.  So Sandie's mom is Lucy.  So Lucy is Sandie's mom.  And they all live with us.  Lucy and Sandie, not Jamie.  Aren't you glad you have me here to explain these things to you?
This is one of the many things Lucy and Sandra D. are good for.  My Gear Head Guy messes up his truck and my darling pooches clean it like so.
 And here is the best part.  This is my Diesel Sweet Lovin's.  He's lovin' on his baby.
He sees no reason to get in the others way.  He believes in living a quiet life off to the side.  


Pugs.  Get one.  Today.


Do not labor for the food that perishes, but for the 
food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you.  For on him God the Father has set his seal.”  John 6:27

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.