Sunday, May 29, 2011

Found! Love Note..

In our last house, we had the computer set up in our bedroom.  One morning, I turned over, yawned, stretched, caused a charlie-horse in my calf muscle, screamed, flip flopped like a fish in a frying pan, composed myself, wiped my tears, took a deep breath, remembered what I was doing, started again......turned over, sat up, rubbed my eyes, opened them and saw this message in the biggest font possible on the computer screen:


Sometimes, they know how to say all the right things, don't they?!!  I took a picture so I could have the memory forever.  Charlie-horse, bad, love note, good.


The End


"He who finds a wife finds a good thing and 
obtains favor from the LORD."
Proverbs 18:22

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.