Monday, May 16, 2011

Hen House Study Week 2 Re-Cap!

..how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings."   Matthew 23:37 KJV

May 12th was week two in the Book of Ruth.  I was blessed with these ladies in attendance.  My "I-do" sister, Lindsey, made "melt-in-your-mouth" bruschetta and I was honored to have my mother-in-law there. The next Hen House Study is June 2nd.  


 Chef Lindsey's preparations


 Here, you see the intensity and focus of a professional at work in the kitchen



 This girl chops onions like the pro's on Iron Chef


 Arrivals and cooking underway


 The Bruschetta - the wonder - the taste - the "don't let this end" comfort food.



 And......the BABY!  My "I-do" mom was like a moth to a flame.  I loved capturing her hands
as she held this little boy.  Those are the arms and hands of an experienced lover of babies.
Remind me to ask her if she's worked with Anne Gedes before.  


 Jesse.  She was part of the group too.  This is her "school marm" face when people won't 
put their cell phones away during class.  ;)



 Lovers of the Bible.  Good discussion, good time, good food.


The End (Jesse's tired).  


Clipart courtesy FCIT

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.