Thursday, November 15, 2012

Treadmill + Bacon = No Can Do


I went to the gym.  A major feat.


Rachael Ray was on the T.V.


She was cooking BACON.


I told myself, "You can do this.  No big deal.  Keep walking."


Finally I caved and hollered for the receptionist.  "Melissssssa!  You've got people here struggling to lose weight and you've got Rachael Ray on cooking B-A-C-O-N!  C'MMMON!!!!!!"


I should have known the day would be strange when I rolled over that morning and saw this.


Mamma said there'd be days like this.

I just remembered...I have pumpkin cheese cake in my fridge.  Peace, yo!

2 comments:

  1. I just love reading your blog. So cute! And pumpkin cheesecake? YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Rachel. It's nice knowing someone tunes in to read about the stuff in my head.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.