Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Face Of Inconvenience

This is the face of inconvenience:


My inconvenience, not his.


My Pug, Diesel, loves the space heater with a capital L-O-V-E-S the space heater.


I learned from my husband to put the space heater in the bathroom in the morning before I shower to make the room warm.  He learned this from his late Grandma Ihop.  That wasn't really her last name, I just couldn't ever remember nor pronounce her last name so I came up with something memorable.  It's how I survive in this world.  It's a dog-eat-dog world and....nevermind.


This bathroom warming idea works great until it's time for me to stand in front of the sink in order to look into the mirror to apply make-up

and style my hair

and brush my teeth

and smooth Jergins lotion all over my arms

and...you get the idea.  Where was I?


 This bathroom warming idea works great until it's time for me to stand at the sink because Diesel comes along, plants himself in front of the space heater, and moves not at all.


For anything.


I guess we all have our cross to bare.

Hey, guess what, there's a contest on Monday to win a Mary Kay give-away.  See you then!

1 comment:

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.