Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Horse Shoes On The Wall

Before I nailed horse shoes onto this wall, it was a perfect, symmetrical wall designed by my friend, Julie Smoothie.


But, of course, I had to come along and screw it up.


My thoughts at the time were, "Horse shoes would be so cool and so me." So I hung them.  With nails.  So, like, their permanent.  But do you see the problem?


I emailed these pictures to my mom to show her my rare burst of creativity.  She responded, "Their not centered over the picture.  They should be centered.  Oh well, their up there now.  LOL!  You make me laugh!"


And you know what?  No matter where I stand in my kitchen...


She's right.


I thought I'd crack myself up this morning before I have to go to work and deal with THIS:


I can't imagine WHY they trust me with details.  I can't even hang horse shoes correctly.

Hopelessly flawed,
Dee-dum-dum-ditty-witty-pitty-titty (oops, sorry to say "titty")

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.