Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tis So Sweet


Good morning!  This is Sammie.  She has a crush on me, and B-Lowe, and Jesse the Standard Poodle, and every other breathing thing.  She's a lover.


Every time I walk by the gosling crib, she looks up, stretches her neck as high as she can, and squeaks sweet, greetings of gosling love.


She had me at hello.


Before they went to sleep last night, I promised them I will always love them and cherish them and wrap them in soft blankets if they are cold or scared.  See if you can find 3 gosling heads in the middle of this gosling lovey, cuddly, wuddly, snuggly fest.  

If you suddenly feel the urge to buy a Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag from Nordstrom, don't fight it.  It's a normal reaction to the goslingness.  Try living here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.