Sunday, February 3, 2013

Straw & Betrayal

Hey, Porterhouse, we're going to put straw down beneath your shelter so your up out of the mud.  Don't touch it.  Don't mess with it.


For in the day that thou mess with or eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.


Got it?  Be right back.


And when the steer saw the straw could be good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a thing to be desired to make one wise, 




He took of the straw thereof, and did eat and did swallow thereof and did exactly what his master toldest him not to do.


Oh well, it's B-Lowe's problem now.  B-Lowe starts the process of spreading the straw out on the cold, hard ground for Mr. Arby's back there.


"What happened to some of this straw?" B-Lowe asked.  I purposely kept silent so as to put pressure on the bovine so as to make him explain himself.  


And the steer said, "The woman whom thou gavest to care for me, she gave me of the straw and I did eat."


*Gasp!*  And the woman replied to the bovine, "Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle!  In seven months, thou shalt dwell in tiny white packages inside my freezer!  No matter what, I win!!"

Stinkin' steers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.