Tuesday, March 12, 2013

1 Year Old

If you can't take babies with great big kissable cheeks and rubber band arms and legs, look no further.  I, myself, can't stand the cuteness!


This is my sister and her baby.


He turned one year old.


So we threw a party.


Because you just HAVE to celebrate something THIS CUTE.




And THIS cute.



His big brother welcomed each guest.


Here comes my dad.  



Big brother set out a formal tea party.


The works!


Then we sang Happy Birthday.  


This was his reaction.


And this.


And this.


And....what's going on here?!!!


I asked my husband to narrate what the birthday boy might have been thinking since he is a fellow male and therefore may be able to shed light on the anti-climatic scene.  


Let's welcome B-Lowe to the show everyone!


Hi B-Lowe!  I know you're busy cleaning guns, but can you please tell me WHAT this baby is thinking?  I'm at a loss.  It's a par-tay!

B-Lowe: "Hi everyone!  I'm so happy to be here contributing to The Lowe Down's post today.  Especially in light of the fact I have two shot guns and a rifle disassembled at the moment.  I can make this quick.....


'W-h-y?"


I think I'll head back to the tea party.  Cash is more my speed today.


Hug your nephews!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.