Wednesday, September 24, 2014

You Know You're A Mom


You know you're a mom when you praise God for your mother-in-law who bought you 15 minutes of a "go-away-baby!" contraption.


You know you're a mom when you give her a pickle to give you an extra 15 minutes of "I'm saving my carpal tunnel spastic wrist from picking you up one more time!"


You know you're a mom when the second, and I mean the moment, and I mean the instant you know you need something at the store, you mark it down on your body.  Post-it notes have gone bye-bye.


You know you're a mom when you keep forgetting every stinkin' day to turn the water off.  The ducks don't mind.  In fact, it might be an answer to their prayers.


You know you're a mom when multiple bottles of Tylenol, Motrin, detached lids, and syringes are everywhere.  


You know you're a mom when you desperately seek for time to compare Greek with the New World Translation because Jehovah's Witnesses are coming back to visit in a couple of days and you're praying your guts out they will see that Jesus is God and worshipped as such.


You know you're a mom when your new Target candle provides that "I'm gonna make it!" feeling.


You know you're a mom when you count IT ALL joy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.