Thursday, September 25, 2014

Re-Do

Good morning.  I can say that NOW.  I could not say that 15 minutes ago.

I rolled out of bed, traveled slowly to the kitchen to make my coffee.  My Cinnamon Swirl coffee--a happy place for any woman.  I dipped my measuring spoon deep into the container; John Denver's classic, Annie's Song, began playing in my head as my senses were filled with that cinnamon wonder...

"You fill up my sennnnnses...like a night in the forrest...like the mountain in sprrrring time..."

And, CRASH!  My hand hit an obstacle on the way to the coffee machine and this happened:



Annie's Song pleasantry fell into the pit.

A deep pit.

A pit of hell and hades.


I turned around to take a cleansing breath and I see my fowl waddling to their water hole.  I walked outside in my nightgown to say hi.  The Lord gives me a lot of joy from these crazies.


The sunrise seemed to call out Revelation 21:5, "I am making everything new!"  Suddenly, I felt a re-do.  I think those two lines just rhymed.

Never mind.

Drink your coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.