Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

I'm working my tooshy off getting in shape....

Boot camp three times a week.

Turbokick classes twice a week.

 The treadmill & weights all in between.

My trainer has taken dairy out of my diet.  Which means only my husband gets to drink my beloved goat's milk in our protein shakes.  Which also means no more Honey flavored Greek Yogurt.

Last night at boot camp, we had to jump and hang onto humungous punching bags for 30 seconds, then do 30 push-ups--we did 10 rounds of this torture and that was just the beginning of class.

To make misery worse, this morning, as my husband walked out the door to work, I handed him his protein shake.  To my surprise (not really), his hands were a little full.

He called this breakfast: The Good, The Bad & The Ugly


I present to you: A healthy protein shake, a spoon FULL of chocolate frosting and a Coca Cola.

Lord, have mercy on my soul!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha!!! That's hilarious!!! That'll definite get ya going in the morning though!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.