Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Harriet's Leg Update


If you are one of the many people who prayed for my Harriet's leg, thank you.


The swelling has gone down significantly the last few months and looks much better.


Harriet has been learning how to use her leg again.  She limps, but not like before.  Her world is better.



In other news, there is a child, slash, alien, slash, parasite, slash, vampire growing in my stomach.  We're on month 4 together.  This person likes to elbow me right as I lay down to sleep at night. 


We bought Duckie jammy's for the little punk.  The feet are my favorite part.  If it's a girl, maybe I should name her 'Harriet'.  I'd sleep on it, but, you know.....child in the womb, elbows, movement, wide awake, that whole thing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.