Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Woman's Invention (it has to be).


B-Lowe had a work trip to Montana.


Big Sky Country.  


Our favorite place on earth.


We took our camper.  Each night, we played it by ear where we made camp.


You never know where you'll end up, but, in Montana, no place is a bad place.


This was our last camp site on our way home.


While man balanced truck, man told woman to gather firewood for fire.  


LOOK what I found!  Have you EVER, EVER, EVER seen a firewood vending machine?


You throw in your 1,000 quarters and 1, 2, 3...


TIMBER!


I walked back through the woods with 2 bundles of firewood beneath my arms, uphill, and a baby bump to boot.  I rock.


I was SO excited about the vending machine, I made B-Lowe try it.  He entered 1,000 quarters, and 1, 2, 3...


TIMBER!


Are you smiling?  I'm smiling.  I love this idea.  A WOMAN thought of this contraption, I just know it!  I feel it in my bones.


I made him buy a few bundles the next day, so I could watch the firewood come down the shoot a few more times. 

Then, he was done.  

"Oh, come on!"  I pleaded.  "Just one more time?"



Silence.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.