Tuesday, November 20, 2012

We have a winner!


Congratulations to my sister-in-law, Jamie Shopper Pants!  You made my husband laugh the most with your caption of our hilarious hen picture:

"Sometimes I get depressed, but then I remember I have huge breasts and that makes everything better."

You are the winner of a miniature Mary Kay Timewise skin care set (I'll give it to you on Thursday).

Thank you to ALL of the contestants.  Below are the other entries.  Enjoy!

  1. "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned!"
  2. "FOUL! Yes, yes, that's most definitely a foul for the home team. Gobble gobble bok bok."

    Your blog is so fun to read. I love how you aren't shy about airing dirty laundry online! Hahaha! :) See ya at boot camp!
  3. I'm not just another pigeon on a stool. but a real cluck up! (I'll give it a shot, my wife says she needs something.)
  4. "What?!?!.... I'm fat, you're fat, we're all fat!!!"

    or

    Hershey's "Peck" Thanksgiving Promotion
Mama Sita
"The children were nestled..."

Kristin 
The cows say "eat more chicken"...the chickens are revolting and saying, "EAT MORE HERSEY KISSES!" (Notice the shape of the chicken)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I put them under my pillow.